Internap Network Services (INAP) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c, Beats on Revenues; Offers FY18 Revenue Outlook Above Consensus
Note: EPS may not be comparable
Internap Network Services (NASDAQ: INAP) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.35), $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.54). Revenue for the quarter came in at $70 million versus the consensus estimate of $68.47 million.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Results
- Revenue of $70.0 Million increased Sequentially, a turnaround milestone for INAP
- GAAP Net Loss of $(6.9) Million, or $(0.35) Per Share;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $24.4 Million was up Significantly 13% YoY.
- Adjusted EBITDA Margin Achieved 35%, up from 29% in Fourth Quarter 2016
- Cash Flow from Operations was $13.8 Million
- Capital Expenditures were $12.6 Million
INAP’s Outlook for 2018 (as announced on March 5, 2018)
- Revenue of $320-$330 Million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $105-$115 Million
- Capital Expenditures of $40-$45 Million
- Outlook includes 10 months of SingleHop, baseline organic growth; offset by three planned data center closures
Internap Network Services sees FY2018 revenue of $320-330 million, versus the consensus of $276.96 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Internap Network Services (INAP) click here.