Fly Leasing (FLY) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.09, Slight Beat on Revenues
Note: EPS may not be comparable
Fly Leasing (NYSE: FLY) reported Q4 EPS of $1.09, versus $0.46 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.93 million versus the consensus estimate of $107.29 million.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Highlights
- Net income of $7.2 million, $0.25 per share
- Adjusted Net Income of $30.9 million, $1.09 per share
- Refinanced and extended $375.0 million of unsecured notes
- Completed a new $332 million secured debt facility
- Repurchased 715,934 shares
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fly Leasing (FLY) click here.