Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.15, Beats on Revenues
Note: EPS may not be comparable
Shiloh Industries (NASDAQ: SHLO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.15, versus $0.01 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $247.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $233.1 million.
First-Quarter 2018 Highlights (compared to First-Quarter 2017):
- Revenues were consistent at $247.7 million.
- Gross profit increased nearly 16% to $27.9 million.
- Gross margin increased 160 basis points to 11.3%.
- Net income increased 341% to $4.9 million or 21 cents per share.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased nearly 15% to $16.6 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin increased 90 basis points to 6.7%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shiloh Industries (SHLO) click here.