Nobilis Health (HLTH) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, Miss on Revenues; Offers FY18 Revenue Outlook Below Consensus
Note: EPS may not be comparable
Nobilis Health (NYSE: HLTH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.05, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $111 million.
- Fourth quarter total revenues of $86.8 million, compared to $101.9 million in the prior year
- Fourth quarter net income of $3.6 million, compared to $9.4 million in the prior year; net income impacted by $6.2 million deferred tax asset adjustment
- Fourth quarter Adjusted EBITDA1 of $22.6 million, an increase of 8.9% over the prior year Adjusted EBITDA1 of $20.8 million
Full Year 2018 Guidance
- Revenue in the range of $345.0 million to $355.0 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $57.0 million to $62.0 million
Nobilis Health sees FY2018 revenue of $345-355 million, versus the consensus of $401.32 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nobilis Health (HLTH) click here.