REV Group, Inc. (REVG) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Beats on Revenues; Offers FY18 Revenue Outlook Below Consensus
REV Group, Inc. (NYSE: REVG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.15, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $514.86 million versus the consensus estimate of $512.67 million.
- Net sales growth of 16 percent compared to the prior year1 period reflects increases across each of the Company’s reportable business segments
- First quarter net income of $9.4 million, an increase of 171 percent compared to the prior year
- First quarter Adjusted Net Income2 of $9.7 million or $0.15 per share, an increase of 72 percent compared to the prior year
- First quarter Adjusted EBITDA2 of $21.3 million, an increase of 0.9 percent compared to the prior year
- Entered large and fast growing towables RV segment through the acquisition of Lance Camper, completed in January 2018
- Formed strategic alliance with Daimler AG for the sale and service of its Setra product line in North America
- Reaffirms full year fiscal 2018 outlook for net sales of $2.4 to $2.7 billion and Adjusted EBITDA of $200 to $220 million
- Updates full year fiscal 2018 net income outlook to a range of $90 to $110 million and Adjusted Net Income to a range of $110 to $125 million
REV Group, Inc. sees FY2018 revenue of $2.4-2.7 billion, versus the consensus of $2.79 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on REV Group, Inc. (REVG) click here.