MeetMe (MEET) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Beats on Revenues
Note: EPS may not be comparable
MeetMe (NASDAQ: MEET) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $40.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.83 million.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue of $40.1 million, up 37% year over year
- Mobile revenue of $32.0 million, up 15% year over year
- GAAP net loss of $67.7 million, or $0.94 per diluted share primarily as a result of a non-cash asset impairment charge and deferred tax charge of $56.4 million and $7.7 million, respectively, compared to GAAP net income of $9.9 million, or $0.15 per diluted share in the prior year quarter
- Adjusted EBITDA of $10.5 million, compared to $12.8 million in the prior year quarter
- Non-GAAP net income of $9.5 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, compared to $12.4 million or $0.19 per diluted share in the prior year quarter
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MeetMe (MEET) click here.