Vivint Solar (VSLR) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.43), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $66.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $66.88 million.
- MW Booked of approximately 55 MWs for the quarter.
- MW Installed of approximately 45 MWs for the quarter. Total cumulative MWs installed were approximately 865 MWs.
- Installations were 6,467 for the quarter. Cumulative installations were 126,830.
- Estimated Retained Value increased by approximately $80 million during the quarter to approximately $1.6 billion. Estimated Retained Value per Watt at quarter end was $2.00.
- Cost per Watt was $2.95, an increase from $2.94 in the third quarter of 2017 and down from $3.08 in the fourth quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vivint Solar (VSLR) click here.