Viad Corp. (VVI) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Beats on Revenues
Viad Corp. (NYSE: VVI) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.26), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.30). Revenue for the quarter came in at $277.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $266.85 million.
- Fourth Quarter and Full Year Revenue Increased More Than 8%
- Driven by Strong Organic Growth and Acquisitions at GES and Pursuit
- Fourth quarter revenue of $277.3 million increased 8.1% ($20.9 million) year-over-year, and 5.3% ($13.6 million) on an organic basis.
- The organic revenue growth reflects underlying growth at both business groups.
- Year-over-year revenue growth from acquisitions was $2.3 million.
- Exchange rate variances had a favorable impact on revenue of $5.0 million.
- The declines in adjusted segment operating income, adjusted segment EBITDA and income before other items primarily reflect additional costs and a less favorable mix of business at GES. The year-over-year decline in net income attributable to Viad also reflects a $16.1 million charge as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which is excluded from our income before other items.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Viad Corp. (VVI) click here.