DXC Technology Announces DXC Accelerate for Workday
New service is a fixed-price HR and payroll integration package for enterprises
TYSONS, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, today announced DXC Accelerate for Workday, an innovative and unique human resources (HR) and payroll deployment package specifically developed for clients with 3,500 to 15,000 employees.
The new service is a fixed-price, preconfigured deployment of Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Workday Payroll that can be easily and quickly integrated into an enterprise’s current operations.
Workday HCM is a single, cloud HR system that enables organizations to make faster decisions, gain operational visibility, prepare for future talent shifts, and build effective teams. Seamlessly unified with Workday HCM, Workday Payroll provides administrators with the flexibility, control and insight required to support the unique aspects of their organizations, so customers are equipped to address the full spectrum of enterprise payroll needs.
“As a certified Workday services partner, we’ve been able to deploy Workday’s world-class software to our large enterprise clients, including more than 600,000 people in over 100 countries,” said Troy Richardson, senior vice president and general manager, Enterprise and Cloud Applications, DXC. “DXC Accelerate for Workday provides enterprises that have 3,500 to 15,000 employees with a preconfigured HCM and payroll deployment package that can lower their costs and speed time to value.”
“Enterprises of all sizes are facing ever-growing pressure to provide employees with flexible, easy-to-use HCM and payroll services, which provide a consumer-grade experience while driving efficiency and agility,” said Douglas Hayward, associate vice president, European services, International Data Corporation (IDC). “Increasingly, we’re seeing organizations look to trusted cloud deployment partners for packaged cloud services that optimize operations and performance while decreasing overall costs for HCM and payroll.”
DXC Accelerate for Workday is available in two package options:
- DXC Accelerate for Workday – HCM- Core package configurations include HCM, benefits, absence, onboarding, performance, and career & development.- Optional package configurations include recruiting, time tracking, expenses, and additional integrations.
- DXC Accelerate for Workday – HCM and Payroll- Core package configurations include HCM, benefits, absence, onboarding, performance, career & development, and payroll.- Optional package configurations include recruiting, time tracking, expenses, procurement, and additional payroll integrations.
Based on the core package an enterprise chooses, DXC Accelerate for Workday could include:
- A deployment process of less than six months.
- A business case review that helps determine key drivers of success.
- Embedded analytics and dashboards.
- DXC-provided training that simplifies and speeds enterprise integration.
For more information on DXC Accelerate for Workday, please see: DXC Workday Services.
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://dxc.technology.
Source: DXC Technology