Civitas Solutions (CIVI) Misses Q4 EPS by 51c, Miss on Revenues
Civitas Solutions (NYSE: CIVI) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.29), $0.51 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $380.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $386.71 million.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2017 At A Glance
- Fourth quarter net revenue increased 5.0% to $380.4 million
- Basic and diluted net loss per common share from continuing operations was $0.29 for the fiscal fourth quarter ended September 30, 2017, compared to basic and diluted net income per common share from continuing operations of $0.07 for the same period of the prior year.
- Fourth quarter net loss was $10.7 million, compared to net income of $2.7 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2016
- Fourth quarter Adjusted EBITDA decreased 0.5% to $42.4 million
- Fiscal 2017 net revenue increased 4.8% to $1,474.5 million; excluding at-risk youth (\"ARY\") divested operations, net revenue increased by 5.3%
- Fiscal 2017 net income was $6.3 million, compared to $9.2 million in fiscal 2016
- Fiscal 2017 Adjusted EBITDA remained consistent at $160.8 million
- Three acquisitions were completed during the fourth quarter, bringing the fiscal 2017 total to eleven acquisitions with total annual revenues of $79 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Civitas Solutions (CIVI) click here.