Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Beats on Revenues; Offers FY18 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
Good Times Restaurants (NASDAQ: GTIM) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.05), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.26 million.
Fiscal 2018 Outlook:
The Company has confirmed and updated its guidance for fiscal 2018:
- Total revenues of approximately $100 million to $102 million with a year-end revenue run rate of approximately $109 million to $111 million
- Total revenue estimates assume same store sales of approximately +3% to +3.5% for Good Times consistently throughout the year and +1% to +2% for Bad Daddy’s.
- General and administrative expenses of approximately $7.8 million to $8.0 million, including approximately $700,000 of non-cash equity compensation expense
- The opening of 9 new Bad Daddy’s restaurants (including 2 joint venture units)
- Net loss of approximately $1.4 million, including pre-opening expenses of approximately $2.5 million
- Total Adjusted EBITDA* of approximately $5.0 million to $5.5 million
- Capital expenditures (net of tenant improvement allowances) of approximately $9.5 million including approximately $1.2 million related to fiscal 2019 development
Good Times Restaurants sees FY2018 revenue of $100-102 million, versus the consensus of $97.55 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) click here.