Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
Conn's (NASDAQ: CONN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $373.17 million versus the consensus estimate of $362.19 million.
The following are the Company's expectations for the business for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2018:
- Change in same store sales down mid single digits;
- Retail gross margin between 39.0% and 39.5% of total retail net sales;
- Selling, general and administrative expenses between 27.0% and 29.0% of total revenues;
- Provision for bad debts between $55.0 million and $59.5 million;
- Finance charges and other revenues between $86.0 million and $90.0 million; and
- Interest expense between $19.0 million and $20.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Conn's (CONN) click here.