Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Beats on Revenues; Offers FY EPS Guidance Above Consensus
Tailored Brands (NYSE: TLRD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $810.82 million versus the consensus estimate of $807.5 million.
FISCAL 2017 FULL YEAR OUTLOOK
- Earnings per Share: The Company now expects to achieve GAAP diluted EPS in the range of $1.80 to $1.85, and adjusted diluted EPS of $2.03 to $2.08.
- Comparable Sales: The Company continues to expect comparable sales for Men\'s Wearhouse and Moores to be down low-single digits and comparable sales for Jos. A. Bank to increase mid-single digits. The Company now expects comparable sales for K&G to be down low-single digits.
- Effective Tax Rate: The Company continues to expect the effective tax rate to be approximately 33%.
- Capital Expenditures: The Company continues to expect capital expenditures of approximately $90 million.
- Real Estate: In addition to closing all 170 tuxedo shops at Macy\'s, the Company continues to expect approximately net 20 store closures in 2017 resulting from its continuous review of its real estate portfolio for opportunities to optimize its fleet as lease terms expire.
Tailored Brands sees FY2017 EPS of $2.03-$2.08, versus the consensus of $1.84.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tailored Brands (TLRD) click here.