Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Beats on Revenues
Beacon Roofing Supply (NASDAQ: BECN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.93, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
- Record fourth quarter net sales of $1.3 billion (9.8% growth year-over-year)
- Fourth quarter EPS of $0.73 ($0.93 Adjusted) vs. $0.78 ($0.88 Adjusted) in the prior year
- Record full fiscal year net sales of $4.4 billion (6.0% growth year-over-year)
- Fiscal year EPS of $1.67 ($2.18 Adjusted) vs. $1.49 ($2.10 Adjusted) in the prior year
- Completed five acquisitions totaling 23 branches and opened 4 greenfield locations in fiscal year 2017
- On August 24, announced agreement to acquire 208 branch Allied Building Products for $2.6 billion with anticipated January 2, 2018 closing
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) click here.