Manitowoc (MTW) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Manitowoc (NYSE: MTW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $399.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $385.01 million.
Manitowoc reiterates its’ full year 2017 financial guidance as follows:
• Revenue - down approximately 5-7% year-over-year;
• Adjusted EBITDA - approximately $59 to $69 million;
• Depreciation - approximately $40 million;
• Capital expenditures - approximately $30 million; and
• Income tax expense - approximately $7 to $10 million, excluding discrete items.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manitowoc (MTW) click here.