Peak Resorts (SKIS) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c, Beats on Revenues
Peak Resorts (NASDAQ: SKIS) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.64), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.55). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.21 million.
First-Quarter 2018 Highlights and Outlook:
- Revenue of $7.5 million, an increase of 6% over the prior year period
- Net loss was $8.6 million, or 64 cents per share (basic and diluted)
- Reported EBITDA* was ($8.3) million
- Cash and cash equivalents of $26.9 million
- Commitment for renewed $15 million acquisition and new $10 million working capital lines of credit
- West Lake Water project on track for 2017/2018 ski season opening
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Peak Resorts (SKIS) click here.