Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Miss on Revenues
Beacon Roofing Supply (NASDAQ: BECN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.84, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.27 billion.
- Record third quarter sales of $1.21 billion (5.3% growth year-over-year)
- Third quarter EPS of $0.73 ($0.84 Adjusted) vs. $0.68 ($0.77 Adjusted) in the prior year
- Net income improved to $44.7 million in third quarter 2017 from $41.1 in 2016
- Third quarter Adjusted EBITDA grew 9.5% to $120.0 million or 9.9% of sales
- Completed five acquisitions totaling 23 branches (including Lowry’s in Q3), and opened 4 greenfield locations this fiscal year
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) click here.