National Instruments (NATI) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
National Instruments (NASDAQ: NATI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.21, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $30 million versus the consensus estimate of $300.28 million.
- Revenue of $300 million, up 5 percent year over year with core revenue up 7 percent year over year
- GAAP gross margin of 74.5 percent, up 100 basis points year over year
- Non-GAAP gross margin of 75.3 percent, up 55 basis points year over year
- Fully diluted GAAP EPS of $0.14 and fully diluted non-GAAP EPS of $0.21
- GAAP operating income up 61% year over year
- Non-GAAP operating income up 37% year over year
- GAAP net income of $18 million
- EBITDA of $42 million
- Cash and short-term investments of $365 million as of March 31, 2017
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Instruments (NATI) click here.