Conn's (CONN) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c
Conn's (NASDAQ: CONN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.05, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $432.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $430.16 million.
Outlook and Guidance
The following are the Company's expectations for the business for the first quarter of fiscal year 2018:
- Change in same store sales down mid-teens;
- Retail gross margin between 37.5% and 38.0% of total net retail sales;
- Selling, general and administrative expenses between 30.5% and 32.0% of total revenues;
- Provision for bad debts between $56.0 million and $60.0 million;
- Finance charges and other revenues between $74.0 million and $78.0 million; and
- Interest expense between $22.5 million and $24.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Conn's (CONN) click here.