Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Cheetah Mobile (NYSE: CMCM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $177.31 million.
- Total revenues increased by 10.9% year over year and 13.0% quarter over quarter to RMB1,274.7 million (US$183.6 million).
- Mobile revenues increased by 27.9% year over year and 15.0% quarter over quarter to RMB1,033.3 million (US$148.8 million). Mobile revenues accounted for 81.1% of total revenues.
- Overseas revenues increased by 31.3% year over year and 15.7% quarter over quarter to RMB832.6 million (US$119.9 million). Overseas revenues accounted for 65.3% of total revenues.
- Net income attributable to Cheetah Mobile shareholders was RMB58.8 million (US$8.5 million). Non-GAAP net income attributable to Cheetah Mobile shareholders was RMB113.0 million (US$16.3 million).
- Net cash generated by operating activities was RMB433.2 million (US$62.4 million).
For the first quarter of 2017, the Company expects its total revenues to be between RMB1,150 million (US$166 million) and RMB1,190 million (US$171 million), representing a year-over-year increase of 3% to 7% and quarter-over-quarter decrease of 7% to 10%. This estimate represents management\'s preliminary view as of the date of this release, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) click here.