Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Conn's (NASDAQ: CONN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $308.37 million versus the consensus estimate of $393.83 million.
Comps fell 10.1%.
Outlook and Guidance
The following are the Company's expectations for the business for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2017:
- Change in same store sales down approximately 10.0%;
- Retail gross margin between 37.0% and 37.5% of total net sales;
- Selling, general and administrative expenses between 27.75% and 28.75% of total revenues;
- Provision for bad debts between 16.75% and 17.75% of the average total customer portfolio balance (annualized);
- Credit segment finance charges and other revenues between 18.75% and 19.25% of the average total customer portfolio balance (annualized); and
- Interest expense between $25.5 million and $26.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Conn's (CONN) click here.