Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Updates FY Outlook
Bright Horizons Family Solutions (NYSE: BFAM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $370 million versus the consensus estimate of $370.63 million.
As described below, the Company is confirming and updating certain financial guidance. For the full year 2015, the Company currently expects:
- Overall revenue growth in 2015 in the range of 7-10%
- Adjusted EBITDA growth in 2015 in the range of 14-16%
- Adjusted net income growth in 2015 in the range of 15-17%
- Diluted adjusted earnings per common share growth in the range of 23-26%
- Diluted weighted average shares of approximately 63 million shares
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) click here.