Chegg (CHGG) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.12, Offers FY Guidance
Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $67 million, versus $64.49 million reported last year.
- Revenue in the range of $295 million and $310 million;
- Digital Revenue in the range of $137 million and $145 million;
- Total Gross Margin on both a GAAP and Non-GAAP basis between 36% and 38%;
- Adjusted EBITDA of breakeven to $5 million;
- Free cash flow in the range of $15 million and $20 million.
(Street sees FY revenue of 310.31 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Chegg (CHGG) click here.