Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Bright Horizons Family Solutions (NYSE: BFAM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.39, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $338 million versus the consensus estimate of $339.8 million.
"We generated strong operating results for the fourth quarter and the full year in 2014 as we executed on our growth strategy," said David Lissy, Chief Executive Officer. "Our solid financial performance across our broad suite of solutions, reflects the investments we continue to make in the people and systems needed to strengthen our position as the leader in our field, and we are well positioned to continue to deliver growth and operating leverage in 2015."
As described below, the Company is updating certain targets regarding its 2015 expectations.
- Overall revenue growth in 2015 in the range of 7-10%
- Adjusted EBITDA growth in 2015 in the range of 14-16%
- Adjusted net income in 2015 in the range of 12-14%
- Diluted adjusted earnings per common share growth in the range of 18-21%
- Diluted weighted average shares of approximately 64 million shares
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) click here.