Badger Meter (BMI) Announces Tessa M. Myers to Board
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Badger Meter, Inc. (NYSE: BMI) today announced that Tessa M. Myers, Vice President – North America Sales, Services and Solutions for Rockwell Automation (ROK) has been appointed to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. The appointment of Ms. Myers increases the size of the Board to ten members.
Myers joined Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, in 1999. She currently serves as Vice President – North America Sales, Services and Solutions where she has responsibility for driving market share growth, sales execution, and performance of the professional services and solutions business. She has worked extensively to accelerate the Connected Enterprise, the “smart manufacturing” transformation utilizing connected smart devices that access data and analytics to enable decision making. Prior to her current position, she served in a variety of roles of increasing responsibility including sales, channel management, business director (Singapore) and Regional Vice President-Canada. Myers holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
“Tessa brings deep knowledge and experience as it relates to marketing, engineering and Internet of Things (IoT) data and analytics connectivity with her background and wide ranging roles at Rockwell Automation. These skills will be especially valuable to the Board and management team as we continue to innovate our smart water solutions and expand globally,” said Kenneth C. Bockhorst, President and Chief Executive Officer of Badger Meter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oragenics (OGEN) Issues Letter to Shareholders
- Concord Medical Services (CCM) Announces Management Changes
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Acquires Vision Financial Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!