WESCO International (WCC) PT Raised to $145 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
Wells Fargo raised its price target on WESCO International (NYSE: WCC) to $145.00 (from $125.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Williams-Sonoma (WSM) to Outperform
- Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA) PT Raised to $40 at JMP Securities, Following Clinical Business Update
- Canopy Growth (WEED:CN) (CGC) PT Lowered to Cdn$9.60 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!