Wells Fargo (WFC) PT Raised to $64 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin raised the price target on Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) to $64.00 (from $59.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Sees Slower Margin Expansion Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD) PT Lowered to $31
- Suedzucker AG (SZR:GR) (SUEZY) PT Lowered to EUR12.50 at Barclays
- RWE AG (RWE:GR) (RWNFF) PT Raised to EUR47.50 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!