Waste Connections Inc. (WCN) PT Raised to $152 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
Raymond James analyst Patrick Tyler Brown raised the price target on Waste Connections Inc. (NYSE: WCN) to $152.00 (from $144.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) to Sector Perform
- dotdigital group plc (DOTN:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.05 at Canaccord Genuity
- Truist Securities Downgrades Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!