U.S. Bancorp (USB) PT Lowered to $69 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin lowered the price target on U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) to $69.00 (from $71.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Sees Slower Margin Expansion Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD) PT Lowered to $31
- Societe Generale Downgrades Equinor ASA (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) to Hold
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR80 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!