Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) PT Raised to $63 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin raised the price target on Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBI) to $63.00 (from $59.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Sees Slower Margin Expansion Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD) PT Lowered to $31
- Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. Appoints Thomas E. Long to Board of Directors
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Pure Storage (PSTG) to Neutral; Cautious on Storage Demand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!