Synovus Financial (SNV) PT Raised to $61 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin raised the price target on Synovus Financial (NYSE: SNV) to $61.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Sees Slower Margin Expansion Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD) PT Lowered to $31
- Embracer Group AB (EMBRACb:ST) (THQQF) PT Raised to SEK77 at Barclays
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR80 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!