Republic Services (RSG) PT Raised to $137 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
Raymond James analyst Patrick Tyler Brown raised the price target on Republic Services (NYSE: RSG) to $137.00 (from $125.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) to Sector Perform
- Celestica (CLS) PT Raised to $13 at Stifel
- Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (SECYF) PT Raised to Cdn$85 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!