PNC Financial (PNC) PT Raised to $227 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin raised the price target on PNC Financial (NYSE: PNC) to $227.00 (from $219.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Sees Slower Margin Expansion Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD) PT Lowered to $31
- Iberdrola SA (IBE:SM) (IBDRY) PT Lowered to EUR14 at Barclays
- Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) PT Lowered to DKK2,600 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!