Forward Air (FWRD) PT Raised to $135 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
Raymond James analyst Tyler Brown raised the price target on Forward Air (NASDAQ: FWRD) to $135.00 (from $125.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Landstar System (LSTR) PT Lowered to $155 at Goldman Sachs
- B2Gold Corp. (BTO:CN) (BTG) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (SECYF) PT Raised to Cdn$85 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!