Zelman & Associates Upgrades TRI Pointe Homes (TPH) to Hold
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Zelman & Associates upgraded TRI Pointe Homes (NYSE: TPH) from Sell to Hold.
Shares of TRI Pointe Homes closed at $21.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Plug Power (PLUG) to Overweight on Pullback and 'Tremendous' Momentum
- Raymond James Upgrades Allogene (ALLO) to Outperform
- HSBC Upgrades X-Fab Silicon Foundries SE (XFB:GR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!