Zelman & Associates Upgrades Lowe's (LOW) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Zelman & Associates upgraded Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Lowe's closed at $175.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
- Barclays Upgrades Dana Holding (DAN) to Overweight
- Berenberg Upgrades Marston's (MARS:LN) (MARZF) to Buy