Wells Fargo Upgrades Repay (RPAY) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Wells Fargo analyst Tim Willi upgraded Repay (NASDAQ: RPAY) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $29.00.
Shares of Repay closed at $22.63 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Flughafen Wien AV (FLU:AV) to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT:TB) (AIPUY) to Overweight