Wells Fargo Upgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Overweight
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Wells Fargo upgraded MSC Industrial (NYSE: MSM) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $105.00.
Shares of MSC Industrial closed at $86.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) to Outperform, 'Pullback is Buying Opportunity'
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Hong Kong & China Gas Co. Ltd. (3:HK) (HOKCY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!