Wells Fargo Upgrades Brookfield Renewable Energy (BEP) to Equal Weight
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
Wells Fargo upgraded Brookfield Renewable Energy (NYSE: BEP) from Underweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $42.00.
Shares of Brookfield Renewable Energy closed at $42.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brookfield Renewable Issues $350 Million Green Perpetual Subordinated Notes
- CIBC Upgrades Cascades Inc. (CAS:CN) (CADNF) to Outperformer
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) to Outperform