Vertical Research Partners Upgrades Fluor (FLR) to Buy
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Vertical Research Partners analyst Michael Dudas upgraded Fluor (NYSE: FLR) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Fluor closed at $20.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fluor Selected for Phase 2 of Interstate 35E Expansion Project in Dallas
- Wolfe Research Upgrades Meritage Homes (MTH) to Outperform
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Upgrades BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI) to Buy, $100 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!