Vertical Research Partners Upgrades ArcBest Corp (ARCB) to Buy
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Vertical Research Partners analyst Jeff Kauffman upgraded ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ: ARCB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $85.00.
Shares of ArcBest Corp closed at $63.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ABF Freight to Host Avenel, New Jersey, Hiring Event
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Azul SA (AZUL) to Outperform; 'Flock South to Avoid Winter'
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Mediaset SpA (MS:IM) (MDIUY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!