UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Amerant Bancorp Inc (AMTB) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded Amerant Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: AMTB) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Amerant Bancorp Inc closed at $21.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amerant Bancorp Inc (AMTB) PT Raised to $23 at Piper Sandler
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Monster Beverage (MNST) to Buy
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Starbucks (SBUX) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!