UPDATE: Boenning & Scattergood Upgrades Valmont Industries (VMI) to Outperform, Following Earnings
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - July 22, 2021 9:54 AM EDT)
(Updated to correct rating, previously reported Buy)
Boenning & Scattergood analyst Ryan Connors upgraded Valmont Industries (NYSE: VMI) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $350.00.
Shares of Valmont Industries closed at $229.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) enters Revenue Share Agreement with Google
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Vale S.A. (VALE) to Neutral
- AutoZone (AZO) PT Raised to $1,800 at Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesBoenning & Scattergood, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!