UBS Upgrades Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) to Buy Citing Valuation, EPS Upside, and Capital Strength
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS upgraded Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (NYSE: BBVA) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria closed at $7.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR5.70 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Power Integrations (POWI) to Outperform
- CLSA Upgrades GT Capital Holdings Inc. (GTCAP:PM) to Buy (1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!