UBS Upgrades Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) to Buy Citing Valuation, EPS Upside, and Capital Strength
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China’s Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS upgraded Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (NYSE: BBVA) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria closed at $7.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Universal Health Services (UHS) at Sell
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Community Health (CYH) at Neutral
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!