Truist Securities Upgrades Wayfair (W) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow open at record peak as investors eye tech earnings
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Truist Securities analyst Naved Khan upgraded Wayfair (NYSE: W) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Wayfair closed at $288.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wayfair (W) PT Lowered to $300 at Piper Sandler
- Stifel Upgrades EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) to Hold
- Piper Sandler Upgrades TechnipFMC (FTI) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!