Stephens Upgrades Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) to Equal Weight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Stephens analyst James Rutherford upgraded Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) from Underweight to Equal Weight.
Shares of Cheesecake Factory closed at $37.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) option implied volatility near lower end of range into quarter results
- UPDATE: Stephens Assumes Coverage on The Trade Desk (TTD), Upgrades to Overweight
- Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!