Sidoti Upgrades QAD Inc (QADA) to Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Sidoti analyst Ishfaque Faruk upgraded QAD Inc (NASDAQ: QADA) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of QAD Inc closed at $59.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to Buy
- BofA Securities Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Neutral
- William Blair Upgrades Dave & Buster's (PLAY) to Outperform