Sandler O'Neill Upgrades People's United Financial (PBCT) to Buy (Yesterday)
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
- Credit Suisse shares hit record low as subscription rights dumped
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sandler O'Neill upgraded People's United Financial (NASDAQ: PBCT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of People's United Financial closed at $18.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Upgrades LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) to Hold
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) pops on 3 upgrades, MS sees 'compelling risk/reward'
- Wells Fargo Upgrades NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!