Redburn Upgrades Warner Music Group (WMG) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Redburn analyst Nick Delfas upgraded Warner Music Group (NASDAQ: WMG) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of Warner Music Group closed at $40.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) to Buy
- CLSA Upgrades Bandhan Bank Ltd. (BANDHAN:IN) to Buy (1)
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Associated British Foods (ABF:LN) (ASBFY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!