Redburn Upgrades Moderna (MRNA) to Neutral
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Redburn analyst Simon Baker upgraded Moderna (NASDAQ: MRNA) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of Moderna closed at $169.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Upgrades First Republic Bank (FRC) to Overweight
- U.S. FDA advisers recommend change to COVID vaccine composition for fall
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Sitio Royalties (STR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!